Hello and welcome to my blog. I have another two cards to share with you using the Butterfly Flight hot foiling set. In my previous post I used this set together with a colour combination of Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine and Soft Sea Foam as suggested by the Global Design Project #GDP561. The coloured butterflies were so pretty that I wanted to create some more cards with them straight away.
These cards came together very quickly because the butterflies and sentiments were ready prepared on my desk - having a pile of leftovers is lovely like that! So, the card recipe for these is most simple. Card base, coloured matting layer topped with an embossed layer of card, butterflies, sentiment and embellishments.
I love the simplicity of these cards. I used the lightest of touches to apply the Soft Sea Foam and Hydrangea Hue ink to colour the wings and it has created a lovely translucent hue to them. The shine from the hot foil looks great against this subtle colour. The Softly Woven embossing folder gives amazing texture for the background. This folder is going to be very well used by me!
As the name would suggest, the InColor Butterfly embellishments come in all the current InColors. I added Peaceful Pine ones and also some Iridescent Pearls to finish the cards off.
I'm really pleased with how these have turned out and I want to make a few more. So, I'm off to create more butterflies using a different colour combination! Do you need any of the products used on today's cards? If you live in the UK please take a look in my online Stampin' Up! shop. You can follow the link or click on the pictures below of the products I have used today.
Stay safe and as always, happy crafting,
If you would like to order any supplies, and you live in the UK, I would love to be your demonstrator. To place an order please visit my online shop HERE. The products I have used on today's project are linked from the images shown below.





.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment