Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I am taking part in a blog hop with some fellow enthusiasts who love sharing their creative talents using their Stampin' Up!® products. This month we are using a Tic Tac Toe board for our inspiration for the Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop.
Here is the Tic Tac Toe Board - the idea is to select a line (horizontal, vertical or diagonal) and to use those elements as the main ingredients for your project.
I chose the middle row: green, shine and twine. I have used the Welcome Noel bundle to create my cards with - the samples in the catalogue are made with neutral tones that captivated me.
I created a Basic Beige background using the Swirls of Magic embossing folder for the sky and the Starry Night stamp to ground the buildings. I stamped two of the magnificent pine trees in Mossy Meadow ink and two houses using Basic Beige and Crumb Cake.
The shine for my card comes in the form of Hot Foiling - I used copper foil with the Magical Sentiments bundle. Several sentiments, along with stars and candy canes, are produced each time you hot foil with this bundle. The Happy Christmas was the perfect proportion for this card, although it was really tricky to capture the beauty of the shine in a photograph!
The decorative panel is added to a Mossy Meadow matting layer, which in turn is added to a thick white card base. To complete the elements of the Tic Tac Toe challenge I tucked a loosely tied Linen Thread bow under the corner of the Crumb Cake house. I enjoyed making this card so much. I even made a few extra cards to start off my stash of Christmas cards and as an added bonus there are a whole heap of foiled sentiments ready to use on another design!
Leonie Stuart ● Karen Henderson
Please continue along the hop to see what the others have created too...enjoy the projects! We would love to hear from you and so if you have been inspired, please leave a comment.Do you need any of the products used on today's cards? If you live in the UK please take a look in my online Stampin' Up! shop. You can follow the link or click on the pictures below of the products I have used today.
Stay safe and as always, happy crafting,
If you would like to order any supplies, and you live in the UK, I would love to be your demonstrator. To place an order please visit my online shop HERE. The products I have used on today's project are linked from the images shown below.





.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment